Custom Artwork Requirements for Personalized Gifts and Awards
*You will have the option to upload the artwork file on the online ordering page when you place your order.
Artwork - custom logos, images & text (image file)
Layout- drawing or document showing the placement of the font and/or custom logos on the item
Artwork - There are No Set Up Fees for Custom Artwork that is provided in the proper format. Charges will incur for artwork that is not in the formats below. Artwork fees will be quoted on an indivual basis prior to completing engraving. Please submit artwork in the following format:
- Corel Draw (.cdr file),
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai file) (.eps file)
- Black/white only - no greyscale, color, or halftones
- Text converted to curves
- 600 dpi .jpg and .bmp files may be acceptable, but are subject to additional charges
Layouts- Engraving layouts should be emailed to email@example.com. All images/logos included in the layout must be emailed according to the Artwork Requirements above . The layout for engraving can be emailed and should show the desired placement of the font and images (if applicable). We will work with each client to design the text and layout that is most appropriate for the area on the item that is selected.
- Submit Artwork/Logos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must reference your online order number when emailing artwork or layouts.
- Engraving layouts proofs will be confirmed via email prior to completing engraving.